Saturday 18 May 2013

Sometimes it just doesn't work!

This is a picture of Artemis Robison posing in San Francisco, ok Oakland Ca, with a copy of the Riviera Times I sent her - and yes they do have green stuff there and no it isn't all hallucinogenic.

I adore her work so it would be good to see her live over here.  The last time I saw her live was at a house gig in Covent Garden.  Alas, the Riviera Times wouldn't publish the picture!!

Maybe if she had kept to her original 'out there' image the picture would have been published ..... you know folks, we will never know .... with her music she doesn't need anything else .....

Check out Artemis's Sephyra on her site www.artemis.fm - you will thank me, honest!

Oh look I found an old picture, not that old really - love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment