Wednesday 20 June 2012

Movie - Having discovered iTubes rentals .....

Man on a Ledge was a really good watch.  Ok it lacks credulity at some points, but as a fun action thriller it works really well.



The same cannot be said for Justice.  It is ok.  Think I have seen this before or maybe it is a remake. The idea of vigilantes going bad is not new. Nick plays himself very well, bit wooden.


Transit is another action movie with a few twists and turns.  Different.  Taut.  Yes, it is a good watch and I would put on my recommended list if I had one!



Last but by no means least is Tom Cruise's Mission Impossible - Ghost Protocol. Absolutely fantastic escapist thriller movie - A MUST watch if you ask me.  He is not in it but he has an actor who looks like him - so much so it is sort of spooky.

No comments:

Post a Comment